MAT 126 - Calculus B
Stony Brook University - Spring 2010
Schedule, Homeworks, and Grades
- Schedule and homework assignments.
(last updated .)
- Video recordings
of the MWF 9:35 lecture are now available. These arrive a day or so after
- Students in Lecture 1 (MWF 9:35) and Lecture 3 (MW 5:20) will need
to have a response pad (also known as a "clicker"). You need to enroll
this in the course
through blackboard (click
on tools, scroll down to CPS Connection.) Detailed instructions are
Students in Lectures 2 and 90 do not need a clicker.
- Just like last semester, we are using
a web grading
system to do
some of the homework problems online. Please read this note about
using the homework system.
- Midterm 1: Wednesday, February 24 at 8:30pm.
See this page for more information,
including the solutions to the exam(s) and letter-grade equivalents.
- Midterm 2: Thursday, March 25 at 8:30pm.
See here for more information,
including the exam(s) and grade distribution.
- Final: Monday, May 17 at 8:30pm.
You may bring a sheet of notes to the exam.
The final exam will be in the Sports Arena for all sections.
See here for more information, including
the grade distribution.