MAT 126 - Calculus B
Stony Brook University - Fall 2022
Schedule, Homeworks, and Grades
- Midterm 1: Thursday, September 29 at 8:15pm.
See this page for more information,
including sample exams and other study material
as well as the solutions to the exam(s) and letter-grade equivalents.
- Midterm 2: Wednesday, November 2 at 7:50pm.
See here for more information
including the exam(s) and grade distribution.
- Final: Thursday, Dec. 8 at 2:15pm.
See here for more information, including
review material and sample exams.
- The Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) program
is an (optional) supplemental instruction component to
the course which meets weekly.
This is lead by undergraduates who have
done well in MAT126 in the past and come to each of the lectures.
The ASTC has produced a
video about PAL.
The PAL leaders for MAT126 are
Sessions will begin in September.
- The Academic Success & Tutoring Center (ASTC) provides free
tutoring for students in MAT126 (among many other courses), but you have
to sign up in advance.
- There is also help/tutoring available from the Residential Tutoring Centers in Roth, Kelly/Roosevelt, and Mendelsohn quads.
- The Math Learning
Center (MLC) provides free drop-in help in any math course, including
MAT126. It is in the basement of the math building (Math S-235) and is open
and is staffed by faculty and teaching assistants from the math department.