Math 31A Lecture 1
Differential Calculus, Winter 2007
is a continuously updated list of due homework.
- Instructor: Raanan Schul
- Office : MS 6939
- Office Hours: W 10-11, F 10:30-11:30
(Back to normal, and in my office)
MWF, 9:00am-9:50am, @ BUNCHE 2209A
- Discussion Sections:
|Section||Classroom||Time||TA Name || Office Hours.
|| SMC Hours.
|2a||MS 5147|| T 9:00P-9:50P
|| Sanghoon Baek
|| Th 1-2 || Th 12-1
|2b||MS 5138|| R 9:00P-9:50P
|2c||BOELTER 5280|| T 9:00P-9:50P
|| Christopher McKinlay
|| T 11-12 || T 10-11
|2d||BOELTER 5420|| R 9:00P-9:50P
- Virtual Office Hours. are for you to ask questions, answer each others questions, and get answers from the TA's and myself. They will also be used to make some announcements.
- Textbook : Rogawski, "Calculus" (1st edition)
- READ THE BOOK!!!! You are responsible for the contents of the sections we cover.
- Outline of lectures
- Additional HELP:
SMC - Student Math Center
Covel Science Tutorials are free for any registered undergraduate).
AAP also offers help for this course.
- more info you may care about