- The Course Description (also in PDF which prints better).
- Office hours:
Scott Sutherland Mon 1-3pm in the MLC
Wed 3-4pm in Math 5-112
Ken Knox Thu 10:45-12:45 in the MLC
Tue 4-5pm in Math 3-103
- In case you're lost, here is where and when the class meets.
Schedule, Homeworks, and Grades
- The schedule can be found here, including homework assignments. (last updated .)
Midterms, Final, and annoying stuff like that
- The First midterm will be on October 8. Some relevant information can be found here.
- The second midterm will be on Monday, Nov 24. Please see this information.
- Some list of topics for the project needs to appear here real soon now.
Since I am slow, you can take a look
the list from 2006. Projects will be presented in class during the
last week of classes.
Here is the schedule of project presentations.
- Final: Monday, December 22, 2-4:30pm.
The final will be held in Old Chemistry, room 116, from 2-4:30. It covers material from chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.1-5.3, and 6.1-6.2. As stated earlier, there will be two definitions you must state (chosen from among those for the earlier two exams, and also the definition of the derivative), an epsilon-delta proof, and some other stuff.
Last update on .