- Course Description
describes the text, grading policies, and other administrivia. (Last updated on Jan 29 2021, 9:07pm)
- The textbook is Calculus, Vol. 2. We will cover chapters schedule for specifics.
- Lecturers and Graders in this class, including contact information and office hours.
Schedule, homework, exams, etc.
- Schedule and homework assignments. (last updated Apr 26 2021, 4:50pm )
- Homework will be done via Lumen OHM.
- Some information about grades on the
the quizzes and the
This also includes information on the midterm, including some old exams.
Information about the final has also been added, including some finals from previous semesters.
(updated May 20 2021, 5:44pm).
- Here is a nice Geogebra app to visualize Taylor polynomials of degree less than 20.
- Software can be very useful to visualize solutions to differential equations. We suggest this slope field visualizer, but you might also like the slopes app (runs on iPad/iPhone and Android). There are plenty of other options, such as this Geogebra app. But we will use the first one.