- Course Description
(also in PDF for your printing pleasure.)
describes the text, grading policies, and other administrivia. Last updated on .
- Meeting times and locations of lectures and recitations.
- Teaching staff, with contact information and office hours.
Schedule, Homeworks, and Grades
- Schedule and homework assignments. This also includes links to relevant videos for the course. (last updated .)
- There are several options to obtain the textbook at a variety of prices.
- We are using WebAssign to do some of the homework problems online. Please read this note about using the homework system.
- You can see your grades in the Grade Center on blackboard. These could be a little out of date.
- Midterm 1: Thursday, September 29 at 8:30pm.
See this page for more information, including the solutions to the exam(s) and letter-grade equivalents.
- Midterm 2: Thursday, November 3 at 8:30pm.
See here for more information, including the exam(s) and grade distribution.
- Final: Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 2:15pm.
See here for more information, including review material and sample exams. (last updated )