Math 32A Lecture 2
Calculus of Several Variables, Fall 2006
is a continuously updated list of due homework.
- Instructor: Raanan Schul
- Office : MS 6939
- Office Hours: W 12-1, F 12:30-1:30
MWF, 11:00am-11:50am, LAKRETZ 110
(NOTE LOCATION CHANGE!!)
- Discussion Sections:
|Section||Classroom||Time||TA Name || Office Hours.
|| SMC Hours.
|2a||MS 6221|| T 11:00P-11:50P
|| Lin Chen
|| T 3-4 || T 2-3
|2b||GEOLOGY 6704|| R 11:00P-11:50P
|2c||BOELTER 5252|| T 11:00P-11:50P
|| Dustin Steinhauer
|| T 12-1 || M 2-3
|2d||MS 5117|| R 11:00P-11:50P
|2e||MS 6627|| T 11:00P-11:50P
|| Faizal S Abdeen
|| T 3:30-4:30 || R 12-1
|2f||FRANZ 2258A|| R 11:00P-11:50P
- Virtual Office Hours. are for you to ask questions, answer each others questions, and get answers from the TA's and myself. They will also be used to make some announcements.
- Textbook : Calculus , J. Stewart, Fifth edition.
- READ THE BOOK!!!! You are responsible for the contents of the sections we cover.
- General Course Outline: Math 32A - Outline
- Additional HELP:
SMC - Student Math Center
Covel Science Tutorials are free for any registered undergraduate).
- more info you may care about