- Milnor lecturer at the Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Stony Brook University.
- Math tower 4-115: MW 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM.
- Math tower S-235 (MLC): W 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM.
- Dynamics in one and several complex variables.
- Renormalization theory.
- Renormalization in the in the Golden-Mean Semi-Siegel Hénon Family: Universality and Non-Rigidity, J. Yang, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 83 (2018), 1-45.
- Mating the Basilica with a Siegel disk, Conformal Geometry and Dynamics, 19 (2015), 258-297.
- The Boundaries of Golden-Mean Siegel Disks in the Complex Quadratic Hénon Family Are Not Smooth (joint work with M. Yampolsky), to appear in Springer Proceedings of Wellington de Melo 70th Birthday.
- Structural Instability of Semi-Siegel Hénon Maps (joint work with M. Yampolsky), submitted.
- Renormalization in the Golden-Mean Semi-Siegel Hénon Family: Non-Quasisymmetry, submitted.