Song Sun 孙崧
Department of Mathematics
Stony Brook University
Research Interest: Differential and Algebraic Geometry.
Teaching: Calculus III with applications (Math 203), Fall 2016
● Collapse, Adiabatic Limits and Special Holonomy, London, January 2017.
● Simons collaboration on special holonomy Inaugural Conference, Simons Center, September 2016.
● Algebraic Geometry: Old and New. Oxford, September 2016.
● Conference in Differential Geometry. Celebrating Claude LeBrun’s 60th birthday. Montreal, July 2016.
● Geometrie. Oberwolfach, June 2016.
● Sanya school in complex analysis and geometry. Sanya, January 2016.
● Riemannian convergence theory. Simons Center, November 2015.
● Moduli spaces and singularities in algebraic and Riemannian geometry. Simons Center, Fall 2015.
● Algebraic geometry 2015. University of Utah, July 2015.
● Workshop on Ricci curvature. Northwestern University, May 2015.
● Recent Advances in Kähler geometry. Vanderbilt University, May 2015.
● Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series (AGNES). Boston College, March 2015.
● Trends in Modern Geometry. Tokyo, July 2014.
● 29th Geometry Festival. Stony Brook, April 2014.
● Mini-school on K-stability. Stony Brook, Dec 2013.
● The sixth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians (ICCM). Taipei, July 2013.
● Differentialgeometrie im Grossen. Oberwolfach, July 2013.
● Recent Developments in Kähler geometry. IHP Paris, December 2012.
● The 18th International Symposium on Complex Geometry. Sugadaira, October 2012.