Below are the lectures of the various classes. Many of them have a number of "issues", although the later ones have fewer problems than the earlier ones. I'm working on cleaning them up, but you have to be rather forgiving. Maybe you will find them useless, in which case you shouldn't use them.
Class videos are listed belowIn order for these to function, a relatively recent flash player is required. But you probably already have it installed.
- 2011-01-31 (Introduction, direction fields, separation of variables)
- 2011-02-09 (Subspaces)
- 2011-02-14 (Linear Functions, Image, Kernel)
- 2011-02-16 (Basis and Coordinates)
- 2011-02-23_Broken (Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors)
- 2011-03-14 Broken (Linear DEs)
- 2011-03-16 (Inhomogeneous Equations (undetermined coefficients, etc.))
- 2011-03-21 (oscillations, Laplace Transforms)
- 2011-03-23 (Laplace Transform, Convolution)
- 2011-04-04 (Matrix Exponentials (cont))
- 2011-04-06 (Cayley-Hamilton + Review)
- 2011-04-11 (Review (left side missing!))