MAT 638. Topics in Real Analysis.
Geometric measure theory and
- Instructor: Raanan Schul
- Office: Math 3-121.
- Office hours: here.
- Class: Tu,Th 10:00-11:20am in Physics P125
- The level and specific contents of the course will be modified to fit the level of the participants. Some topics will be
- Boundedness of Singular integal operators ala Melnikov-Verdera (1995 IMRN)
- BiLipschitz decomposition of Lipschitz functions ala David and Jones
- Parametrization ala David-Toro
- Stability of Carleson curvature esimates under Big Pieces (as in DS blue book)
- Carleson curvature estimate for graphs (ala Okikiolu)
- Christ cubes
(1990 paper by M. Christ)
- Analyst TST in R^n (using Hilbert space proof applied to dyadic cubes)
- Characterization of 1-rectifiable measures
- Boundedness of Singular integal operators ala Coifman-Jones-Semmes.
- Big Pieces and singular integral boundedness
- more on Uniform rectifiability