MAT 639:Topics in Real Analysis.
Geometric measure theory
- Instructor: Raanan Schul
- Office: Math 4-102.
- Office hours: by appointment
- Class: Tu,Th 2:20pm- 3:40pm at Physics P122
- Topics will be taken from selected chapters in
- Geometry if sets and measures in Euclidean space. By P. Mattila.
- The geometry of fractal sets. By K.J. Falconer.
- Wavelets ans singular integrals on curves and surfaces. By G. David.
- The level and specific contents of the course will be modified to fit the level of the participants.
- A loosly written syllabus is here