Welcome to MAT 641: Quiver representations
Date and time:
MWF 9:35am-10:30am in Physics P117 MW 10-11:20 in Math P-131.
- Basic notions of quiver representations. Path algebra, etc.
- Gabriel's theorem. Reflection functors.
- Hall algebra and construction of basis
in universal enveloping algebra from quiver representations
- Quiver varieties (Nakajima, Lusztig)
Familiarity with the notion of derived category would be quite
helpful, but not required (I will give a brief review).
- Basic homological algebra (Ext functors)
- Basic algebraic geometry (notion of algebraic variety, sheaf)
- Familiarity with root systems and semisimple Lie algebras (optional)