Email: fgreer "at" scgp.stonybrook.edu
Office: Simons Center 512
I am an RTG Postdoctoral Fellow in mathematics with a joint appointment at
Stony Brook University and the Simons Center for Geometry and Physics. I
received my Ph.D. from Stanford University in 2017 under the direction of
Jun Li. My research interests include enumerative algebraic geometry, Hodge
theory, and moduli spaces of Calabi-Yau varieties.
- A Lagrangian sphere which is not a vanishing cycle. To
appear in Inventiones Mathematicae (2019). [arxiv]
- Quasi-modular forms from mixed Noether-Lefschetz
theory. To appear in Advances in Mathematics
- Modular forms from Noether-Lefschetz theory.
Submitted (2018). [arxiv]
- Picard groups on moduli of K3 surfaces with Mukai
models (with Z. Li and Z. Tian). International Mathematics
Research Notices 16 (2015), 7238-7257. [arxiv]
- Fall 2019 - MAT 211: Introduction to Linear Algebra.
- Spring 2019 - MAT 211: Introduction to Linear Algebra.
- Fall 2018 - MAT 211: Introduction to Linear Algebra.
- Fall 2017 - MAT 126: Calculus B.
- August 2019 - Co-organizer of "Graduate Summer School on the Geometry
and Modular Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups." [webpage]
- 2017-18 - Social chair of the Stony Brook Algebraic Geometry seminar.