| Araceli Bonifant
of Mathematical Sciences
Office: Math Tower 5D-148
This Semester, Fall 2011
My research is in complex dynamics in one and higher dimensions. Among other things, I am interested in Complex Analysis, Several Complex Variables, Geometry and Complex Systems. My thesis advisor was John Erik Fornaess.
- University of Rhode Island, Department of Mathematics.
- Stony Brook Department of Mathematics.
- University of Michigan Department of Mathematics, Ann Arbor.
- Instituto de Matematicas Mexico City and Cuernavaca.
- Escuela Superior de Fisica y Matematicas, (ESFM) Instituto Politecnico Nacional (IPN).
- CINVESTAV-IPN Department of Mathematics.
- arXiv.org e-Print archive preprints in physics and mathematics.
- AMS home page