NOTE: The first class will be on Tuesday September 11.
0. Review. The Cauchy kernel, solving , estimates, power series, removable singularities.
1. The Runge Approximation Theorem
2. The Mittag-Leffler Theorem
3. The Weierstrauss Factorization Theorem
4. The function; the Riemann zeta function
5. Elliptic Functions- the Weierstrauss -function
6. The Schwarz relection principle, analytic continuation
7. Algebraic functions, the Weierstrauss Preparation Theorem
8. Riemann surfaces
9. Harmonic and subharmonic functions
10. Entire functions: Jensen's formula, the Shottky and Picard Theorems,
some value distribution theory